All the other guys are looking at her like they are so happy to see her, even if she isn’t their daughter.
if i post things that you don’t like and you still follow me
i hope you find $20 on the ground today
983. There is a corridor, in Hogwarts, where there is a portrait of every single person who died fighting in the Second Wizarding War. By the time the children of Harry’s generation came to Hogwarts, every first-year for the next ten years or so would run to the corridor as soon as possible and try and find their namesakes or otherwise lost relatives. For some, like Fred II, this meant finding an uncle. But for Teddy Lupin, this meant finding his parents.
This took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes.
flawless ladies → alex kingston
“I do get annoyed with myself. I wish I was more focused and pushy as an actress. I suppose I should be out there more saying, ‘I want to do this role’ or ‘Get me seen by this person.’ But that’s just not me.”
TW: If rape culture applied to other traumatic events.
- Mother: My son was just kidnapped and murdered.
- Friend: Well he probably shouldn't of been in the front yard. Kinda like he wanted it if you ask me.
- Man: I've just been diagnosed with brain cancer.
- Friend: Well I think you could of avoided that if you were more careful.
- Woman: My entire family was in one of the planes that crashed into the twin towers on 9/11.
- Friend: Yeah...well did you see what they were wearing?
Can you fucking imagine how much swearing Darren would do after a stubbed toe?
ME: I’m leaving.
ME: Ok. I’m leaving…